Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Cupcake Caps edible? - Of course! And they are NOT made of fondant! They are made primarily of sugar and have a neutral, sweet taste.
- Do you sell Cupcake Cap samples? - Sorry, no. The time and effort it takes to make and ship a sample makes it almost as expensive as a dozen. It also helps keep the overall cost lower. :)
- How the heck do Cupcake Caps work? - You have an
event. You want fabulous cupcakes. You don't have the
time/inclination/skill to decorate the cupcakes yourself but still want
do at least part of the project yourself. Bake/buy the cupcakes,
schmear a little frosting on, plop Cupcake Caps on top, and Ta Da! You
have beautiful, party-ready cupcakes.
- Are Cupcake Caps easy to use? - Heck yeah! See
our easy-to-use instructions.
- How long does it take for Cupcake Caps to arrive?
- Please allow 2 weeks from the time that you order. Larger and custom
orders may, of course, take more time. Need some quickly?
Check out our in-stock supply.
- How long do Cupcake Caps last? - Quite awhile!
We ship them individually sealed so that you only open what you need
and the rest stay fresh until you're ready to use them. We suggest you
store them in a cool, dark place.
- What is the texture of a Cupcake Cap like? -
Hmmm. Well... they are firm but very bitable. As sturdy as Cupcake Caps
are, everyone finds them surprisingly tender to bite into. And NO! They
are NOT made of fondant. They're MUCH better than that!
- What is the nutritional scoop on a Cupcake Cap?
- Cupcake caps are fat free! Of course, as a confectionery product,
their primary ingredient is sugar. See our nutritional
information if you'd like the details.
- Still have questions? - Please feel free to
email us! email@example.com